Saturday, April 25, 2009

Let me give you the low-down!

Okay. So, I haven't been blogging, MySpacing, FaceBooking, YouTube, or anything else computer related for the past week or so, because my computer was broken...meaning it had a virus! Yeah, horrible. Like it was so bad, the internet would not even connect, and everything was as slow as molasses. It was just...UGH! Haha.

So, on Wednesday, we called the guy that always fixes our computer to come fix our computer. & he had to totally restart the whole thing and barely gave it back to us last night.

So, unfortunately, the past week or so, in which I have been out of the loop (computer-wise), I've had one of the most eventful weeks in my life! Haha.

Well, let me start with college. I got my license agreement to live in the dorms. & I have to tell my mom --burst her bubble, and tell her that she has to write a check for 1400 bucks when I mail in my license agreement. Yes, 1400, fourteen-hundred. One-thousand-four-hundred. I'm scared. & on top of that, she needs to pay for my tux for Prom, and gimme 65 for the party bus, and money for the corsage. Yikes! I know.

Mmm, moving on. I've been driving alot lately. & with that being said: I've actually been getting better! Haha. I've moved on from the parking lot at Brekke Elementary School, to going around my actual neighborhood, with other people driving and stuff! I know, exciting! Haha. So, that's cool.

Mmm, what else? Prom! My date got her dress, & now I just needa get my tuxedo & stuff. I'm excited! I really wanna look awesome! She's wearing like a blue-ish, short-ish dress. & she's gonna wear gladiator boots (fucking awesome, right?!) and a feather headband! I'm excited!
& I was thinking for myself that, I wouldn't want to overpower her, I mean I think the girl should be in the spotlight. So, I'm gonna try and pull for a brown tux, to compliment her blue dress. & I was thinking like an old-school tux, y'know? I also want it to be very fitted. & I want to at least have my vest & tie the same color as her dress. Oh, and I want to get some readers from Urban Outfitters. Preferably these. I also would LOVE a haircut! I'm excited!

Mmm, what else? Oh! Well, let me start on Sunday. So, on Sunday, I went to Main St. with Nadia. & I went to American Apparel (like always). & I went I was checking out, I asked the lady if they were hiring anytime soon for the summer. & she said Yeah, and that they were actually having a job fair on Saturday. Which was today! So, I went with my new & sexy resume. & when I got there, there was a TON of people for the job! Haha. I met so many cool new people! Haha. Mmm, so there was like a waiting list. & two hours passed by before I got called in. OH, & it sucked cuhz they did two people at a time. & the girl I did the interview with was super experienced & had like manager jobs & was really like awesome & funny and totally made me look like a little kid-douche bag trying to get a job. Haha. BUT, it wasn't bad & it wasn't super awesome. I'm honestly just hoping for the best.

Well, before this blog gets too long (as if it already hasn;t): I'll end it here.

Warmly, Adrian.

1 comment:

  1. hello
    your blog is very fun
    how did u change the background??

    this is my blog
    www.thew0nderlandclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete